We look forward to having you join us! Here are some things that will help you know what to expect:
- Where do I go? – Our parking lot wraps to the left and right of the main church building. If you go to the right side, there are reserved guest parking spots next to the main building. This will put you right near the double glass doors that are the entrance to our lobby.
- What about my kids? – Children are important to God, and to us too! During our 9:30am Sunday school time, your children will be in classes with other kids their age that are taught by screened volunteers. For our 10:45am service, they will begin in the auditorium with you, and those who are 3rd grade and younger will be dismissed before the preaching time to a Children’s church time that is geared specifically towards them. Our nursery is available each service for children 2 years old and younger. The lobby ushers will be able to show you where each classroom is located.
- What type of music do you have? – Each service, we sing a three-four songs, including old and new hymns, gospel songs and choruses. Our congregational singing is in a traditional style, and is accompanied by piano and a small orchestra. We have an adult choir that sings in the morning service, as well as special instrumental music during most services.
- Do I need a Bible? – If you have a Bible, we encourage you to bring it! If you do not have a Bible but would like one, speak to one of our greeters and they would be glad to get one for you. Each service includes preaching and teaching from the Bible.
- What about COVID? – We do not have any special requirements for attendance, but we strongly encourage people to stay home if they are not feeling well or have any COVID-related symptoms. We do ask those in the nursery to have been free from any COVID symptoms for at least 48 hours before attendance. Hand sanitizer is available in each building, and masks are available in the main lobby. In the event that you are unwell, you are welcome to join with us remotely, either via live-stream for our main Sunday services or Zoom for Bible study times. Contact the church office for Zoom information.
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; – Romans 12:10